How do I claim back my printing costs?

You may be able to claim back your printing and copying costs from Student Finance England (or your funding body if it is not SFE) via your Disabled Students Allowance. Please check your Study Needs Assessment report, ‘General Allowances’ (section 5) to find out which items you are able to claim back. If you do not have this document or are unsure of your entitlement – please contact Disability Advice

In order to claim back your costs you must provide evidence of how much you have spent on your printing and copying. Visit the Your DSA web page to download the forms and information on claiming back other costs you may be entitled to. You will need to print out a receipt of all the money you have added to your print account using the top up online feature:

  1. Go to i-Print top up service
  2. Log in with your Leeds Beckett username and password
  3. On the new page that opens select the "Transactions" icon 
  4. Choose the dates you want
  5. Click Update
  6. It will display a list of transactions, including the credits you have made
  7. Print this page

You should then send the receipt, together with the completed form available on the DSA web page to your Disabled Students Allowance funding body.  Details are given on the web site.


[Ask Us Home button]