What can I do with an eBook that I can't with a print copy?
Functionality varies between the different collections. However most enable you to:
search for keywords within the text
- add notes within the text - you can then download or print the notes
- read a book online or download a copy of the book for a specific time period
- print sections of the book. (Please refer to our copyright guidelines before doing this)
- access the eBook title you want, when you want (this is because most eBook collections allow multiple concurrent users)
- access the eBook both on and off-campus
Each eBook provider will have help information available, giving you more details of how to use functions such as adding notes or downloading.