Answered By: Rianne MacArthur Last Updated: 21 Aug 2017
Answered By: Rianne MacArthur
Last Updated: 21 Aug 2017
To view your feedback:
- Log in to MyBeckett and access a module containing an assignment you previously submitted.
- There are two ways you could access your feedback. If the assignment is still visible, click on the assignment name. The other way is to click Provisional Grades, which appears in the navigation menu on the left of the module.
- Provisional Grades shows you any provisional grades / feedback that are available to you.
- Click the assignment name for more feedback. Then click on View Rubric.
- You'll see a submission review screen. This shows a preview of your upload (depending on the file type you uploaded) and any comments or feedback left through a rubric.
- Click the individual comments under the Comments and Markups section to read a specific comment.
- Click the 2x3 grid icon to view the Rubric. The icon is on the right of the screen.
- The Rubric Detail page opens in a separate window. It allows you to see the criteria that you met and may also include personalised feedback depending on the way the Rubric has been set up.
- If you prefer, you can view the Rubric as a list by clicking List View.
To print your feedback:
- Open your assignment.
- Click Download annotated PDF.
- Save the PDF file.
- Open the downloaded PDF in Adobe Reader.
- Click File, then Print.
- In the print settings, select Documents and Markups in the drop-down and click Summarize Comments, then Yes.