How do I view my provisional marks and feedback for all online assessments?
You can view your Provisional Grades for all of your online assessments in your MyBeckett module:
- Enter the relevant module.
- In the module navigation menu (left of module), click the Provisional Grades link. If it's not there, your tutor may not have made it available for you to view.
- After clicking it, you'll see a list of module assessments. On the right you'll see your provisional marks. If an assignment is still waiting to be marked, a yellow exclamation icon is displayed.
- If you cannot view all your assignments, or there is a Total Mark missing, please ensure 'All' is selected:
- If feedback has been left, there'll be a speech bubble icon next to your mark. Click it to view your feedback, or click on the assignment title which will take you through to your mark and feedback.
Depending on how your tutor wants you to view your marks and feedback, you may not be able to view your Turnitin marks and feedback via this method. If so, you'll need to view it through the Submissions Inbox.