How do I access Blackboard assignment feedback?
To view your feedback:
- Log in to MyBeckett and access a module containing an assignment you previously submitted.
- There are two ways you could access your feedback.
a. If the assignment is still visible, click on the assignment name.
b. The other way is to click Provisional Grades, which appears in the navigation menu on the left of the module (as long as your tutors have enabled this link).
- Provisional Grades shows you any provisional grades / feedback that are available to you.
- Click the assignment name for more feedback.
- You will see a submission review screen. This shows a preview of your upload (depending on the file type you uploaded) and any comments or feedback in a panel on the right.
- You may also see individual comments with your submission. If it contains red or blue pointer icons, you can hover your cursor over these to read the associated comment. Highlighted text may also contain feedback, so it is worth hovering your cursor over any highlighted text to check.
- If a rubric is available for your assignment, you can click the 2x3 grid icon in the panel on the right to view the rubric.
The Rubric Detail page opens in a separate window. It allows you to see the criteria that you met and may also include personalised feedback depending on the way the rubric is set up. If you prefer, you can view the Rubric as a list by clicking List View.
- For some file types, you will find Print and Download buttons at the top of your submission. These buttons allow you to print or download the original file, without annotations.