What are Short Loan items?
- Short Loans are held at the Advice Point
Sheila Silver Library:
- Short Loans are interfiled into the main book stock
- They are identified by a blue Short Loan or green 3 Day Loan sticker on the spine
- Please check the Library catalogue for the location of the item or ask Library staff at the Advice Point
- Tutor folders are held at the Advice Point
- Short Loan items can be borrowed overnight or for 3 days (due back by 10:00)
- You can borrow up to 5 Short Loans at a time
- Short Loan items cannot be reserved.
- Short Loan items cannot be renewed.
- Please return to the campus they were borrowed from
- Fines for Short Loans are 50p per item, per hour/part hour (maximum £25)