What Library information do PhD or other research degree students need to know?
Your Library is here for you 24/7, every day of the year. You can:
• Start your research with resources selected by your Academic Librarian, available in your online subject guide on the Library website.
• Borrow 25 resources, automatically renewed unless requested by someone else.
• Use the Discover search tool for fast and easy access to our resources.
• Access over 200,000 electronic resources on and off-campus.
• Borrow from over 300,000 books and multi-media resources.
• Keep up-to-date professionally via market-leading databases.
• Access your modules, email, results, reading lists and more via MyBeckett.
• Borrow a laptop to use in the Library, connect your own device to eduroam Wi-Fi and get 24/7 IT advice by phone.
• Download Microsoft Office 365 for free on up to five devices and save your work via OneDrive with 1TB of storage.
• Discover research from across the world with online access to theses.
• Sign up for postal loans for distance learners.
• Book on a Skills for Learning workshop or webinar or make use of our online resources for research skills and professional development.
• Use the Interlibrary Loans Service in addition to Leeds Beckett Library resources.
• Visit other university libraries via the SCONUL Access scheme.
• Study in the Postgraduate Research Room in Sheila Silver Library, City Campus or Silent Study at Headingley.
• Book a Student Meeting Room online for group work or presentations.
See our website for full information on all our services.