How do I check my MFA account settings?
Please follow the steps below to check your sign in methods, to add new ones and to set the default method:
- Go to https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info
- Use your University email address to sign in
- When prompted, enter your student c number and MyBeckett password
- You will then be asked to Approve sign-in request using your default method
- Once signed in, you will see a page called Security info. Here you will see your Default Sign-in method and a list of available sign in options.
We recommend that you set the Default sign-in method to Microsoft Authenticator - notification
There are some further MFA FAQs below: