How do I save individual items in Discover?
There is also the option to save searches and view your search history, please see the student FAQ 'How do I view my search history and save results?'
How do I save items of interest and add them to lists?
- Before searching, we always recommend signing into Discover (often you will be prompted to do so - if you see your name top-right you are!).
- After searching, click on the 'Save' button (next to a star icon).
- Any such saved items will then appear as 'Saved items' in the My Account drop-down (and also 'Saved Items' top-right for pc/mac users only)
- After clicking 'Saved items' you will be able to view any recent additions and various options such as 'Create List' / 'Move' / 'Delete'
- New users must 'Create List' so any newly saved items will be added upon creation.
- Users with existing lists can select 'Move' whereby the items will be saved.
- Click 'Cite' to export the list to EndNote/Refworks/RIS.
- To subsequently access these lists click on your name (top-right) of screen > 'My personal lists'. Or if you are in the initial search area of Discover, click 'My Account' > 'Saved lists'.
[Ask Us Home button]
- Academic Skills (57)
- Academic Support (11)
- Assignments (41)
- Borrowing (41)
- Collaborate Ultra (1)
- Disability (105)
- Discover (30)
- E-Resources (84)
- IT Support (197)
- Journals & E-Resources (6)
- Library Spaces (5)
- MyBeckett (67)
- Online Meetings (6)
- Open Access (1)
- PebblePad (37)
- Research Services (1)
- Skills for Learning (5)
- Software (66)
- Support (1)
- University Information (14)