Answered By: Russ Jones Last Updated: 22 Sep 2016
Answered By: Russ Jones
Last Updated: 22 Sep 2016
Don't worry! This is very common, some devices don't get online first time, so it is always worth:
- making sure your username is in the format: email@example.com
- repeating the procedure, at least once.
- checking that your wireless is switched on.
- if we have just reset your password, you will need to change it yourself before connecting to eduroam. Try logging into MyBeckett and you should be asked to change your password.
- can you log into MyBeckett ok? if not you will need a password reset.
If it still does not connect, or you are unsure, please Contact Us.