How do I upload a file in PebblePad?
To upload a file from the home screen of PebblePad
- Click the Upload new box, or use the menu in the top left corner and choose Upload a file.
- You can click and drag your file from your computer into the Drag a file here box or click on Or choose a file... to locate the file.
- You can then enter a title, description and add tags for your file, or add more files if you need to upload more than one thing.
- When you're done just click on Confirm Upload at the bottom.
- You will then be able to see your files within your asset store. Now it's uploaded, you may need to attach it to a workbook or link to it in a portfolio.